Haymarket Media Group is a global media and information company, based in Richmond upon Thames borough, managing over 70 multi-platform brands including FourFourTwo, Stuff, Clothes Show Live, WhatCar?, Campaign, PRWeek and Third Sector.
Haymarket has a strong track-record of working with schools, colleges and universities locally and nationally and recently launched the ‘Haymarket Skills Academy’, an initiative that aims to develop the next generation of media talent.
The introduction of the Haymarket ‘tech hub’ on the Campus site will enable students to access industry standard technology and work with established professionals who will be on hand to provide ‘master classes’ and help shape curriculum content. The Haymarket ‘tech hub’ will comprise state of the art facilities to help ensure that the next generation of talent is equipped with the relevant skills they need to thrive within the industry.
What Haymarket will bring to RTS:
- Media days – Providing lectures, seminars and access to some of Haymarket’s facilities.
- Career support presentations and workshops – Offering students in years 10 and 11 advice on their careers, CV preparation, interviews, etc.
- Work experience – Around ten placements offered per year.
- Use of facilities – Use of Haymarket’s facilities on a basis to be determined.
- Qualifications – Explore linking Haymarket’s offering with various vocational qualifications.
- Sparkle – Exploring opportunities that can be brought about by Haymarket’s work with high profile figures and organisations.
For more information about Haymarket Media Group, go to: www.haymarket.com