Working closely with our business, community and education partners our programmes will focus on:
- New Technologies and Communication
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Creative Arts
Within these themes, students will have opportunities to:
- Join and compete in science and linguists societies
- Collaborate on real-life environmental problem-solving scenarios, and be advocates for a greener, more sustainable future
- Build their resilience, creativity and intellectual curiosity through the application of maths and visual arts to respond to abstract ideas
- Work in close collaboration with Harlequins and Richmond upon Thames College to access the highest quality sports coaching and state of the art equipment and facilities
- Participate in musical, dance and drama performance
- Fully utilise opportunities available locally and nationally including rowing, boxing and personal development programmes such as The Duke of Edinburgh and Art Award
- Improve their well-being by participating in a range of sporting enrichment opportunites alongside yoga and mindfulness
Summer Term 2022
Please see the Enrichment Guide below for Years 7, 8 and 9.
We do hope they enjoy their enrichment activities this term!