Working closely with our business, community and education partners our programmes will focus on:
- New Technologies and Communication
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Creative Arts
Within these themes, students will have opportunities to:
- Join and compete in science and linguists societies
- Collaborate on real-life environmental problem-solving scenarios, and be advocates for a greener, more sustainable future
- Build their resilience, creativity and intellectual curiosity through the application of maths and visual arts to respond to abstract ideas
- Work in close collaboration with Harlequins and Richmond upon Thames College to access the highest quality sports coaching and state of the art equipment and facilities
- Participate in musical, dance and drama performance
- Fully utilise opportunities available locally and nationally including rowing, boxing and personal development programmes such as The Duke of Edinburgh and Art Award
- Improve their well-being by participating in a range of sporting enrichment opportunites alongside yoga and mindfulness
Autumn Term 2021
We are delighted to let you know that we are opening up our Enrichment Programme in the Autumn Term to give students in KS3 the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities.
Please see the Enrichment Guides below for Years 7, 8 and 9. Please discuss the options with your child. They are able to choose different activities on each of the 5 sessions.
We do hope they enjoy their enrichment activities this term!