We will consistently work towards a goal of 100% attendance for all students.
If your child is absent you must:
- Contact us by 09:30 or as soon as possible on the first day of absence,
- Send a note in (this can be by email) on the first day they return with an explanation of the absence. You must do this even if you have already telephoned us.
Our Attendance Officer is Ms Bull.
To report your child absent or tell us about a future absence, please contact us by telephone: 0208 891 2985, Option 1; or email: email@example.com
If your child is absent we will:
- Contact you by telephone or SMS on the first day of absence if we have not heard from you by 10:00,
- Refer the absence to the child’s Head of Year and Academic Tutor if your child has been absent for 3 consecutive days, to make additional contact and
- Invite you to a meeting to discuss the situation if absences persist.