At RTS, we set high expectations to ensure all students are able to reach their full potential.
We will consistently work towards a goal of 100% attendance for all students.
If your child is absent you must:
- Contact us as soon as possible on the first day of absence;
- Send a note in on the first day they return with an explanation of the absence – you must do this even if you have already telephoned us.
0208 891 2985, option 1; or email@example.com
If your child is absent we will:
- Telephone or text you on the first day of absence if we have not heard from you by 11:00am,
- Refer the absence to child’s Head of Year and Academic Tutor if absent for 3 days, to make additional contact and
- Invite you a meeting to discuss the situation if absences persist.