Achieving for Children (AfC)
Achieving for Children is a social enterprise company created by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames to provide their children's services. As a social enterprise AfC is able to provide bespoke children’s social care and education support services to other local authorities, schools and partners in the education, health, social care and criminal justice sectors.
What Achieving for Children will bring to RTS:
- Expertise in curriculum design, staffing, recruitment and school leadership.
- Integration into the strong collaborative partnership that exists within the local family of schools.
- Support for school improvement through its very successful local alliance of schools – SPARK.
- Support and challenge to constantly keep provision under review and improving.
- Support for the school in all that it does for young people.
For more information about AfC, go to: www.achievingforchildren.org.uk